Car accident and underinsured motorist coverage

If you have uninsured motorist coverage on one or more of your vehicles, you still maybe entitled to additional money even if you are hurt in an accident and the at-fault driver has insurance. Although it is called uninsured motorist coverage, this insurance also applies to underinsured motorists as well, i.e., there is not enough insurance for the damages. However, be aware there are numerous pitfalls when dealing with this type of insurance. Call an attorney to help with this process.