Counsel, Support and Advocacy When You Need it Most
Any injury can have a serious and lasting impact on your security, your health and well-being into the future. If a loved one was injured, your entire family can suffer the consequences. I am attorney James Dailey, a Mobile, Alabama, based attorney with the experience to effectively protect your rights and help you recover the compensation you need and deserve.
With over 20 years of experience, I handle cases of serious injury and wrongful death involving car accidents, offshore accidents, premises liability, product liability and work related injury. I am also prepared to handle complex cases involving a burn injury, dog bites, and nursing home neglect or abuse.
I am a Mobile injury attorney who will help you recover for:
- Medical bills – medical expenses that are reasonable in amount and necessary to treat the victim
- Pain and suffering – gauged according to the intensity, severity, character and duration of the physical trauma experienced by the victim
- Mental anguish – anxiety, distress, worry and other emotions that accompany an injury and sometimes last even long after the injury has already healed
- Lost wages – the amount of money one loses by missing work
- Future impairment of earning capacity – a person making less than he or she did after an accident
- Permanent injury – a victim having an injury that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives, which also includes scarring
- Property damage – the fair market value of the property before an accident and subtracting the fair market value of the property after the accident
- Punitive damages – the only item available for recovery in a wrongful death case
Advocacy for Out-of-State Clients
In addition to representing clients from Alabama, I am an experienced lawyer who also represents out-of-state clients who have been injured while vacationing on the Gulf Shores. If you or someone you love was involved in an automobile accident or suffered a serious injury I am prepared to handle your case and help you move forward with confidence and security.
Valuating Your Case and Claim
Many victims of injury will look for a quick settlement to resolve their claims as soon as possible. This can be detrimental as insurance carriers are seeking to limit payouts and liability, which could result in lost opportunities to collect the full compensation you deserve. If you have medical expenses, lost wages, or other financial expenses, you need your case valuated by an experienced attorney who can protect your rights. I have over 20 years of handling complex injury claims and can ensure that you are properly compensated by settlement or verdict, when necessary.
FREE CONSULTATIONS • NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN• Available 24/7 for phone calls • Home, hospital and jail visits upon request • Call 251-604-9524 to speak directly with an Orange Beach car and truck accident attorney or contact me by e-mail at your convenience • Act now to protect your rights and successfully pursue the recovery you deserve